Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday notes

I am currently watching the USA v Canada hockey game and these guys are crazy insane... it is so exciting to watch. Today for lunch I made this yummy sandwich I saw on realsimple.com. I made a couple of changes, like using a honey mustard vinaigrette on top...mmmmm. This weekend I have been catching up a lot, cleaning house and trying to get a little organized. I downloaded the new Corinne Bailey Rae album and was rockin' out to it while I was working around the house. I have also been working on finishing up our thank you notes. I. Am. Almost. Done. We had another snowstorm at the end of the week and it has been snowing on and off all weekend. I am so ready for spring. I'm off to have the last mint skinny cow ice cream sandwich left in the freezer.

Cheers,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment