Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big news and 31 to-dos in 31 days Update

Ok, so here we are halfway through March. Let's see what I have accomplished. Most of my to-dos have actually come from the fact that I recently found out that I will be deploying to Baghdad in June for 6 months. Not exactly ideal in the first year of marriage, but we will be fine :)

We are busy getting Bryan ready to move and getting ready to move all of my stuff from my apartment to our new home in Silver Spring, Maryland... right outside of Washington DC!!

Things from the list that are done:

1. Collect all of my important paperwork and place in my fire-proof safe

2. Finish as much name-change paperwork as I can

10. Collect all of my tax documents and then file my taxes

20. Purchase my new outfit to celebrate my fave colors for this spring

31. Visit Border Cafe in Cambridge, Mass- where the combination of mexican food and country music is blissful


Things that I did that weren't on the list:
1. Finished and mailed wedding thank you notes
2. Made an appt for an MRI and to get another nerve block injection under my should blade in preparation for the deployment
3. Completed most of the computer based training I need to finish before my deployment

So, obviously I am slacking a little bit in the accomplish things department, but I am sure I will get it all done.

Cheers!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment