Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rainy Sunday notes

image found {here}

Although it has been raining for the past four days, I really had a wonderful weekend. Bryan has been busy finishing up his last couple of assignments and finals for his last two classes. The end is so close now!!

On Friday I took the train into NYC and after a little Moe's in Penn Station ("welcome to Moe's") Dana and I headed for the Bolt Bus to Boston! We met up with Meaghan and Courtney and some girls from NYC at Courtney's house and had a quiet night.

On Saturday we braved the rain and trekked up to Cambridge to have lunch at Border Cafe (one of the things from my to-do list). Both Dana and I had their taco salad... it is unbelievable. They have this amazing dill ranch dressing that is delish!

After lunch we all headed back to Courtney's and Aunt Monty came to pick me up so I could spend the night with her and Uncle Gene and Matthew. I got to have breakfast with them this morning and then came back to Boston and had brunch with the girls again before Dana and I got back on the Bolt Bus back to NYC.

Lots to do this week including a lot of cleaning and organizing preparing to move stuff down to our new apartment in DC!

The best part about this weekend is that it is the last weekend Bryan and I will have to spend apart... until I deploy that is. But for now, that gives us 12 wonderful weekends together!

Cheers!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment