Monday, May 31, 2010

quick overnight and then off to San Francisco

I got back from South Carolina late one night and Bryan was at my house to surprise me. So lovely... the next day we drove down to DC for the bridal shower of my dear friend Kathleen!! After the shower we drove back up to NJ because I had an early morning flight to San Francisco for a professional development conference. Of course the moment after I checked into the hotel, I strolled down the waterfront and stumbled upon an In 'n Out Burger. Delish.
2006 was the last time I was in San Francisco and I took a picture at this exact same spot at Fisherman's Wharf. You can see the Golden Gate bridge way in the background.

These next two pictures are with some of the new friends I made at the conference.
Sarah and Rachele are both stationed in Utah, Erin is actually from my base but it took traveling cross-country to meet her. I actually know Margot from Services tech school and Protocol school from years ago. This is us at a fabulous tea room in Ghirardelli Square.

The ladies at our Dining-In


I was so happy to get to see Clarissa. She and I have been friends since the first grade. She has lived in San Francisco since we graduated from high school, so I hardly ever get to see her. Love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment