Monday, May 31, 2010

The rest of SC trip

My last night in South Carolina I was lucky enough to get to go to my sister Mimi's final middle school band concert. Me and Chase at the concert.

Me and the girls at the school.

On my way back from SC to NJ I had a layover at Reagan National in DC. As I was walking towards a news shop I saw a woman that I recognized and starting calling to her, "Mom! ... Mom! ... Mom!" Then realizing that there was no reason my mom would think to answer to mom in a random airport I called, "Stephanie!". She turned and was shocked to see me as I was to see her. needless to say mom and me had about 10 minutes to chat before she had to board her plane to Florida. We knew we were both traveling that week, but didn't know that our connecting flights would be at the same airport, at the same time, at gates directly across from each other. God works in mysterious ways. Love you mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment