Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend 7 of 27

We tend to get a little crazy around here just because funny things seem funnier and it helps to pass the time when we aren't as busy with meetings.

Me and my team in the kitchen. Three air force and three navy folks supporting all the senior leadership meetings, conferences, and events. These guys have awesome culinary skills. I am so blesssed to have them work with me!

One day, Alison and I took down one of the panels of our cubicle to facilitate our need to talk to each constantly regarding work stuff because we are a team and have to talk... someone didn't like it so it didn't last long :(


View from one side of the palace of the surrounding lake and other buildings.


View of the palace at night when they light it up all pretty
End of July, one more month until the Change of Command... aka the most important high-visibility event I will probably ever work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment