Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend 8 of 27

I don't really have too many pictures from August because we got really busy at work preparing for the Change of Command and the transition of leadership. Weekend 8 was Shrine Mont and it was really hard for me to be away and not be there... My family has been going there every summer since I was 9 and since then I have only missed a couple of years. It is my most favorite place on earth. Luckily they have recently added wireless internet and I was able to skype with my dear ones. They set up the computer so I could see everyone and when we were chatting the subject of barbie hands came up and then all of a sudden everyone broke out barbie hands and started moving around. Even my grandmother, highlarious!!

Those are my sisters right up front: Mimi, Maddie, and Grace. Then Aunt Monty and Gigi is the background. Bryan sent me daily pictures and emails so i could feel like I was there. Love to you all and I can't wait to be there next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment