Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend 10 of 27

Sorry there aren't really that many pictures anymore. The novelty of being here has certainly weared off but I have been trying to still take pics just to show what's going on.
I think I have mentioned before but on Thursdays we (some folks in the office) head to a different DFAC further away for a change of pace we like to call Mexican Thursdays, as they serve mexican food and especially guacamole!

Here is Natalie, Kyle, and Blake on the way to Mexican Thursday!

This week we had another large conference (about 50 senior military leaders). My team is responsible for the room rsvps, room setup, refreshments, and slides.... as you can see here. We get the briefings frmo each respective agency, print out a hundred bazillion copies, and then wait for the agencies to make last minute changes so we can reprint :)

Another person goes home. Here we are at a pizza place on base for Casey's farewell!

As a side note, I attended church for the first time this weekend. They have a Episcopal/Lutheran service on Sunday afternoon with communion and everything so that is fantastic for me! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment