Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend 13 of 27

Florida football!! Thanks mom for the Gator beach towel! Love it. Another Sunday, a second trip to the pool. The pool opens much earlier in the morning now and the temperature was more refreshing and less burning. It was beautiful. Plus there was pretty much nobody there so it was lovely.
Natalie, MSgt Bridges, and I at the pool.

Yummy, yummy, Nutella and ritz crackers. Just another afternoon snack.

I also had my first ever Thai (torture) massage. It felt really good on back, but I really mean is that is hurt really bad but I know it was good for me. The lady found abotu 10 knots in my upper back and neck which were incredibly painful. In fact frmo the first moment she touched my neck until the hour was over I felt like I wanted to die and cry out loud. She also stretched and twisted my body around which I did not like so much, but i know I need it.


This weekend John organized an impromptu near-beer tasting for us in the kitchen. Meaning we were all wasting time in the kitchen and we were talking about the different brands of non-alcoholic beer and John decided to have a tasting. Here I am with my near beer and my orange soda chaser because I think the near beer tastes like crap.


Natalie with Blake and John smiling big like her after drinking the nasty beer-tasting crap.





No comments:

Post a Comment