Tuesday, December 1, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

I know I need to blog about Thanksgiving but I am waiting for the pictures before I do that... so this will be a little out of order.

I just wanted to post about some of my favorite things for this holiday season! (Click on the pics for the link)

Yummy Starbucks Espresso Truffle
(so bad for you but so good)


Super cute mittens from Anthropologie to hold my yummy Espresso Truffle


Sufjan Stevens' "Songs For Christmas" is 5 discs of holiday music awesomeness
(check out track 9 on Vol V Peace)


So adorable Charlie Brown Christmas Tree from Urban Outfitters
(currently the only Christmas decoration up in my house)



Finally, I will be using this book as a living Advent calendar to prepare for the season!
I am really excited about this last thing. The book gives some history of the season of Advent and some practical things you can do to bring joy and peace to Christmas! Ill be blogging about it this month!
More to come!

2 comments:

  1. I really want the Sufjan album, too! I love his version of 'Come Thou Fount'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) The expresso truffle may be the best thing to ever happen to me. Ever.

    B) I own those mittens.

    C) I purchased that Christmas tree for my father.

    D) 3 more reasons why we are best friends.

    ReplyDelete