Wednesday, April 28, 2010

lots of travelin' to do

I drove to West Chester to meet up with Ms. Nat and Baby E. So good to see them since our move from Dayton! Baby E is such a genius, he was holding his own bottle and he is only 6 weeks old.

Then I had to fly to South Carolina for a training class. I also had to drive to Florida for a quick visit to the Florida Department of Highway and Motor Vehicle Safety to get my new driver license, vehicle and voter registration with my new married name!!
The quick trip to Florida did give me a chance to have dinner with Amy K. This is us sharing a mojito... hmmmm.

Then I drove back up to SC, stopping in Savannah to have lunch and frozen yogurt with Sarah J. This is her office... see how busy she is :)

Then it was finally back in Columbia and we all went to the deli my bro works at for dinner. Watching him risk his life using the deli slicer made my heart stop :)

Back to NJ on Friday and then a quick trip to DC and then to San Francisco on Sunday!
Cheers!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment