Sunday, June 6, 2010

My baby brother graduates from HS!

Bryan and flew to Columbia, SC to meet up with my family and to celebrate my baby bro graduating from high school and mimi graduating from middle school. It also happens to be Maddie's birthday June 7th, so we celebrated that too!! I was so happy that she, her Captain Awesome boyfriend Rick and my aunt sharon were able to fly cross-country from Los Angeles. My mom drove my grandparents up from Clearwater and some of our cousins drove in from Charlotte. We had such an amazing visit!!


Bryan in the background, Grace, Maddie, Mom, Grandma and Grandpa, and me with Chase post-grad


the girls with the graduate back at the house


Lots for Grace to celebrate... Not having to change schools, go to Iraq, or get older. Congratulations Grace!!


Bryan and I were bumped to another flight at the airport. Luckily, instead of having a 2 hour layover in Atlanta, we were moved to another airline with a direct flight to PHL that left later and arrived earlier at PHL. Maddie and Rick came back to the aiport to meet us and Dad and the girls met us for lunch... yummy Zaxby's.
We got back to PHL in the afternoon, we got some delish CPK takeout and I got to finish packing and we just relaxed for our last night. On the 6th I leave for San Antonio for combat skills training before heading to Iraq at the end of the month. Thanks to all the family for coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment