Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weekend 3 of 27 part 1

Fourth of July weekend was big for me so its in two parts.

First, I received the much anticipated package from my sister with the cakes she was baking for me in jars.

She also included frosting (yum), plates, napkins, and candles.

Aren't they so cute. The black forest chocolate was delish.

This weekend was also my first boxing match (attending obvi, not participating). The other folks in my office made some signs for our friend Cody who was boxing.

This is Casey, Kyle, Cody, Natalie, John, and me... my friends in the office... with Cody after he really embarassed his opponent. See, Cody is trained in MMA and is pretty awesome. He also has a pretty great mustache. These folks are all the same rank as me except Cody, he's a 1st Lt. Casey is in the Army, Cody is in the Marines, Kyle, Natalie, and John are all Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment