Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend 5 of 27

It is so hot!! Literally, it feels like its burning outside. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to, but I think it's still something to awe at. Luckily, we have this fancy pool to enjoy. Dont worry mom, I used my SPF 110 sunscreen and didn't get any sun :)
Unfortunately, an hour and a half at this pool zaps your energy like an entire day at the beach, so I don't think i'll make it out every Sunday morning... but it sure was a nice treat.
Natalie and me at my first Sunday morning at the pool.

Natalie, Alison, and me at the pool.


Barbie hands are fun. We do an outrageous amount of laughing in the office. We have to, just to stay sane. I am so grateful to be surrounded by people who make me laugh... and who laugh at my jokes.


Not the hottest day since I have been here, but impressive nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment