Sunday, August 30, 2009

Best. Breakfast. Ever.


This is the Lazy Breakfast from Max Brenner. It is delightful and by far one of the best breakfasts I have ever tasted. The little dishes are butter, peanut butter, chocolate, and apple jam. It also comes with a basket of raisin cinnamon bread. This pic is from a visit with Bryan and our friend Sarah to NYC. I can't wait to explore the Philadelphia location!

Anyway, enough with the chocolate. I went to Lithe at the beginning of the week and felt 100 times better coming out of the class than I did last week. I feel back to normal, but that first class after my break really took its toll on me.

I ended up getting a 95% and 100% on my two papers due at the end of last week for my most recent seminar so that is very exciting. Now I have one more week off before I begin my very last seminar to complete my master's coursework!

In wedding news, Bryan and I have decided to change the location of our reception. Based on trusted observations by my future mother-in-law and her dear friend we have decided that Plantation Hall is not the best location for us. Instead, the reception will now be at the Sweetwater Branch Inn in Gainesville. We are very excited about this change.

This week I will be busy at home preparing for Bryan's visit for Labor Day and assembling some general order in the apartment. Bryan and I have a packed... I mean PACKED... Labor Day weekend. Lots of sports and lots of wedding stuff! The to-do list includes: US Open Tennis, Mets v. Cubs game, and the first Gator football game of the season!

More to come!
Maryel

No comments:

Post a Comment