Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quick update

The past week has been a bit crazy. I went to my Lithe class, which is this amazing evolved-pilates class I go to in Philadelphia (blog fithiphealthy over at the right). I haven't been to class in about a month, so it was crazy difficult. My legs are like stone for the rest of the week. The plus here is that I found the Max Brenner in Philadelphia so when you come to visit, expect a trip there!

I wrote my 6 page Leadership Development Portfolio (the paper I have to write at the end of each seminar) and my 14 page Applied Organizational Analysis and uploaded them to my school website on Saturday. I started writing at 0700 and was done just in time to get in the car and drive to DC at 4pm. I was exhausted!!

Saturday night was the Frustrations final show. My Alpha Chi little sister, Kristen, is a rock star and has been singing in a band for two and half years. It was a fantastic show. Sunday, she, my grandlittle Alex and I enjoyed a wonderful brunch outside and then a little bridesmaid dress shopping. Kristen and I also enjoyed a Chopt salad and a couple of epsiodes of Mad Men before I drove back to NJ.

Wedding planning was put on hold while I finished up my school work. But now I have two weeks off before I start my next and final seminar, so hopefully I will accomplish a lot before then.

More to come!

Maryel

No comments:

Post a Comment