Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So... we're engaged! Now what?


I have had about a week now to let this whole "being engaged" thing set in and I have to tell you, I still can hardly believe it is real! Bryan and I have had some time together to go over the big picture stuff and I will use this blog initially as a way to keep everyone informed and involved. I would love to hear your ideas and suggestions... and your comments to keep me sane as I try to plan a beautiful wedding but also try to keep my eyes on the prize as Bryan and I begin our married life together!
We have the date: Saturday February 13th, 2010
We have the location: Gainesville, Florida (Go Gators!)
We are still in the process of securing the church and the reception location.
Bridal parties have been set! (Love you girls)
More details to come!
Maryel

No comments:

Post a Comment