Monday, August 31, 2009

Bridesmaid dress picked!


Seriously this time... I finally found it. This is just a picture of the sample, the ones we order will be tea-length. Searching for the bridesmaid dress was by far the most difficult decision I have had to make. There are soooo many options I just couldn't decide. I had an aha moment at a bridal store last week and decided on this dress. And... it fits in with the idea i had in my head at the beginning of this whole adventure :)

I love, love this time of year. It is the week of the first Gator football game!! The past 10 days have been filled with such anticipation. As I scroll down the status updates of my friends on facebook, all of my Gator friends have their countdown until the first football game. I love that this happens every year. It's like Christmas! Merry football season everyone!

More to come!
Maryel

No comments:

Post a Comment