Sunday, November 15, 2009

A day off from work!

So, I had a weekday off from work recently and had a wonderful little day. It was so fall and rainy, but still kind of delightful. I woke up and had my coffee. Then I cleaned my house, which with how busy I have been has gotten a little out of control, clutter-wise. I was starting to wake up in the middle of the night and feel anxiety about the state of my bedroom. It felt really good to get everything put away. I stopped by the bridal shop and picked up my little sisters' bridesmaid dresses and then hopped on the train to Philadelphia. I enjoyed a wonderful thanksgiving style lunch at a restaurant and then stopped by this super cute fabric store called Spool and bought some fabric for a project I am planning (because apparently I need more to do) :) After the shop I went to Lithe for the Arm-istice class and then just relaxed at home for the rest of the day. It was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment