Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wedding Planning update!


While I am still trying to catch up with all of the updates of my travel stuff, I thought I would throw in an update of wedding planning stuff because there has been a lot going on. First off, I updated our inspiration board because our ideas for things have certainly evolved since we began. I think we definitely have a more focused look now.

If you have been to the website recently, you will tell that Bryan has made some pretty awesome updates. Our invitations came in from our calligrapher and I sent those off to the printer to get printed. Our envelopes came in and I shipped those off to the calligrapher to be addressed. The bridesmaid dresses are in and I was able to bring the two for my little sisters to my Dad's house this weekend and have them try them on. So cute! I had another dress fitting that was amazing and will be able to pick up my dress at Thanksgiving in order for my Mom to drive it down to Florida.

More to come!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment