Sunday, November 15, 2009

Everyone loves a spa weekend

Last weekend my Aunt from Boston met me in Connecticut and treated me to spa weekend that was incredible. We stayed at this very cute bed and breakfast in Branford, CT called By The Sea Inn and Spa. I arrived late Friday night and we just stayed up and chatted for hours. On Saturday we woke up pretty early, and enjoyed a quiet coffee and then began our spa treatments. We each got a massage and a facial, then we had lunch, and had our manicures and pedicures after lunch. It was soooo relaxing. After the spa day we drove to Milford in order to watch the Gator football game. After a self-love day with a healthy lunch we both had a craving for cheeseburgers so we watched the game at the Buffalo Wild Wings. I also tried a new beer cocktail that was very interesting- it was called and Electric Blue Moon. It was Blue Moon with cointreau and orange juice. It was actually delish. It was an amazing weekend and I am so incredibly grateful with that time with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment